Senior Project Manager
We are looking for Senior Project Managers to join the Entando Digital Experience Platform team. We welcome fun, free-thinking, hard-working, passionate people that are willing to bring positive energy to our company, our culture and our challenges.
You will be joining a high caliber group of project managers, developers, designers and research specialists. A team entrusted with the research, development and delivery of the latest technologies, the coolest gadgets and most engaging UI's. A team that is committed to solving some of the biggest software challenges, tackle some of the most advanced concepts and who are willing to laugh, learn, love and enjoy the experience along the way.
The Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for managing hi-profile software engagements with some complexity and risk. He/She will be accountable for the successful implementation of technical solutions atop the Entando platform. The role involves effective planning and predictable execution throughout all phases of our project management methodology. He/She will be responsible for managing assigned resources, effectively tracking budgets and financial forecasts, creating and tracking detailed project plans, effectively leading and facilitating project meetings as well as proactively controlling project scope, risks and issues. This position is expected to provide timely status reports to all stakeholders and escalate issues to the appropriate management level.
The Senior Project Manager must be able to manage multiple projects concurrently. Additionally, this position will involve collaborating with a distributed and multinational team (in the US, Italy, and beyond). While this is a remote position, we will require that you are authorized to work in Italy and in close proximity to Rome, Italy with a willingness to travel to customer sites in the region as needed. As part of a team of project management professionals he/she reports to the Director of Professional Services.
If you are an enthusiastic, intelligent, technology driven, rigorous, team oriented, agile-ready, open source loving, coffee lover... we want to hear from you.
- 5 + years' experience of project and/or program management in B2C or B2B technology companies, managing multiple, concurrent projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience working with modern DevOps principles, network theory, modern server & container-based architecture, CI/CD, automation tools and AWS
- 5+ years' experience with Agile software development practices and modern tools such as Jira (Atlassian)
- Experience managing vendors and internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and customer service oriented background
- One or more related certifications such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP), Professional Scrum Master (PSM), Project Management Professional (PMP, PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner(PMI-ACP)
- Proven track record of data driven decision-making and applying continuous improvement methodologies across teams (using CI/CD tools like Jenkins)
- Experience managing projects hosted/deployed on modern clouds (AWS, Azure, etc)
- Direct experience in delivering projects for Enterprise-class customers in Italy
- Direct experience in managing projects with tier-1 systems integrators in Italy (Almaviva, Accenture, Engineering, etc)
- Demonstrated competency planning and tracking project schedules with clearly-defined critical paths
- Ability to manage medium to large teams that service complex, cross-functional projects across multiple global locations
- Proven ability to obtain results in a global, matrixed environment
- Track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Ability to see the interrelationship of a project across "the big picture" and understand its dependency on other projects in the program as required
- Ability to manage cost estimates, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed terms of reference
- Exceptional listening, problem solving, negotiation, and facilitation skills
- Proven leadership abilities and emotional intelligence
- Demonstrated success handling initiatives of significant complexity and risk
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
We’ll be especially impressed if you have
- Knowledge of OpenShift/Kubernetes
- Knowledge of RedHat Middleware
- Knowledge of the Entando platform
Entando is a company that invests in their employees and in their happiness. Life at Entando can be challenging, but always FUN. We offer our people tremendous freedom with the space for open-thinking, group collaboration and true team-driven working dynamics. We offer a truly unique working environment with culture and benefits that no other companies in the region offer. Here at Entando...every employee has a voice...and we want to hear yours.
Here Are Some Of Our Perks
- Work remotely. Entando is committed to a flexible working environment
- Great work-life balance
- Professional development, career development & career planning
- High caliber, high quality team
- Values-driven organization
- Innovation sessions (where we welcome ALL employee ideas)
- High impact, high visibility projects
- Open source, upstream community development
- Many US-style perks and benefits
- and more...
Dear candidate, by answering to this job post and/or submitting your CV, your are authorizing us to process your data for potential selection and recruiting purposes only.