Senior Project Manager
We are looking for Senior Project Managers to join the Entando Digital Experience Platform team. We welcome fun, free-thinking, hard-working, passionate people that are willing to bring positive energy to our company, our culture and our challenges.
You will be joining a high caliber group of project managers, developers, designers and research specialists. A team entrusted with the research, development and delivery of the latest technologies, the coolest gadgets and most engaging UI's. A team that is committed to solving some of the biggest software challenges, tackle some of the most advanced concepts and who are willing to laugh, learn, love and enjoy the experience along the way.
The Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for managing hi-profile software engagements with some complexity and risk. He/She will be accountable for the successful implementation of technical solutions atop the Entando platform. The role involves effective planning and predictable execution throughout all phases of our project management methodology. He/She will be responsible for managing assigned resources, effectively tracking budgets and financial forecasts, creating and tracking detailed project plans, effectively leading and facilitating project meetings as well as proactively controlling project scope, risks and issues. This position is expected to provide timely status reports to all stakeholders and escalate issues to the appropriate management level.
The Senior Project Manager must be able to manage multiple projects concurrently. Additionally, this position will involve collaborating with a distributed and multinational team (in the US, Italy, and beyond). While this is a remote position, we will require that you are authorized to work in Italy and in close proximity to Rome, Italy with a willingness to travel to customer sites in the region as needed. As part of a team of project management professionals he/she reports to the Director of Professional Services.
If you are an enthusiastic, intelligent, technology driven, rigorous, team oriented, agile-ready, open source loving, coffee lover... we want to hear from you.
- Deep understanding of leading System Development Life Cycles (SCRUM, Agile, iterative, etc.)
- Deep understanding of technology infrastructures
- Demonstrated competency planning and tracking project schedules with clearly-defined critical paths
- Ability to manage medium to large teams that service complex, cross-functional projects across multiple global locations
- Proven ability to obtain results in a global, matrixed environment
- Track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Ability to see the interrelationship of a project across "the big picture" and understand its dependency on other projects in the program as required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as presentation abilities
- Demonstrated success communicating across a variety of audiences, including business partners and informatics technologists (both up and down the organization)
- Ability to manage cost estimates, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed terms of reference
- Exceptional listening, problem solving, negotiation, and facilitation skills
- Proven leadership abilities and emotional intelligence
- Demonstrated success handling initiatives of significant complexity and risk
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
We’ll be especially impressed if you have
- PMP, Agile, Prince2 (or equivalent) certification
- Experience managing projects hosted/deployed on modern clouds (AWS, Azure, etc)
- Knowledge of OpenShift/Kubernetes
- Knowledge of RedHat Middleware
- Knowledge of the Entando platform
Entando is a company that invests in their employees and in their happiness. Life at Entando can be challenging, but always FUN. We offer our people tremendous freedom with the space for open-thinking, group collaboration and true team-driven working dynamics. We offer a truly unique working environment with culture and benefits that no other companies in the region offer. Here at Entando...every employee has a voice...and we want to hear yours.
Here Are Some Of Our Perks
- Work remotely. Entando is committed to a flexible working environment
- Great work-life balance
- Professional development, career development & career planning
- High caliber, high quality team
- Values-driven organization
- Innovation sessions (where we welcome ALL employee ideas)
- High impact, high visibility projects
- Open source, upstream community development
- Many US-style perks and benefits
- and more...
Dear candidate, by answering to this job post and/or submitting your CV, your are authorizing us to process your data for potential selection and recruiting purposes only.