Senior UX Strategist/Evangelist
At Entando, we are searching for someone special, someone different, someone extraordinary. We aren't just looking for UX Designer to help us build a product...we are looking for someone who can revolutionize the industry of UX, to transform the way applications are designed, to rewrite the book on the antiquated UX design systems used in Global 2000 enterprises today. This is Entando...and this is our quest.
Entando is working with advanced technologies to build a ground-breaking software platform. We are searching for a Senior UX Strategist who can innovate and evangelize in the emerging field of DesignOps; a new design system tailored towards enterprise collaboration and next-gen application building. As a leading, open source, Digital Experience Platform, Entando seeks to lead the industry in collaborative application development. DesignOps, and its associated features, have become one of the most integral parts of our platform strategy.
The Senior UX Strategist will serve as the primary UX design interface between our product group and the engineering teams at Entando, helping to guide development of future facing products and features. You should be experienced in managing a small UX team as well as with translating business and user goals into impactful and user-centric designs, which includes but not limited to wireframing, prototyping, user testing, and visual design. As the leader of the design team, you will work closely with product managers, developers, and other designers, as well as with brand, marketing, usability, copywriting and other product partners. You will be expected to lead strategic innovation, develop new practices and standards in UXD, and evangelization these concepts in the community.
We build technology that inspires experience. What inspires you?
- Heuristic assessment of digital experiences.
- Competitive landscape audits and benchmarking studies.
- Articulation of project objectives and creative briefs.
- Planning and conducting stakeholder interviews.
- Planning and conducting consumer research - studies, interviews, panels and surveys.
- Evaluation and guidance of ongoing UX design sprints.
- Creation of user personas, archetypes and user/product journey maps and flows.
- Validation of feature-sets and functionality against industry, business and user needs.
- Lead the definition and evolution of DesignOps in the industry.
Global UX Leadership:
- Establish and lead the Global UXD Practice at Entando.
- Collaborate with business partners, customers, partners, analysts and specialists to create product experiences that support marketing and commercial goals, globally.
- Partner closely with geo-based business teams to understand and address market-specific needs and opportunities around the globe.
- Help to disseminate Digital Design standards and best practices to other teams throughout the organization.
- Design and implement an ongoing global experience audit and remediation process.
- Be a powerful voice for DesignOps in the industry
- Participate in senior analyst briefings (such as Gartner)
- Actively engage and evangelize to industry analysts, enterprise customers and in online UX communities.
- Create and/or contribute to industry content, video content, blog posts and white-papers.
- Speak at industry events, webinars and other engagement
- More than 5 years of experience creating user-centered designs for software & technology products.
- A portfolio of work showcasing how content, design and interface work together to create great digital experiences.
- Experience with web-based usability testing tools.
- Extensive background leading collaboration sessions with various types of experts and those with differing levels of exposure to UX working methodologies.
- Outstanding team player and positive attitude.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Expert knowledge of the principles of information design, user interface design, interaction design, semiotics of interfaces and user experience design
- Knowledge of responsive design techniques and mobile-first design
- Knowledge of Tools or software for producing documents of user experience and rapid prototyping (Figma, Balsamiq, Sketch, InvisionApp, etc...)
- Ability to lead a team of visual designers and UX designers and product managers
- Excellent skills in executing activities such as user research/testing, sketching, site maps, user journeys, experience maps, personas, wireframes etc…
- Multidisciplinary approach, combining User Experience design with Cognitive ergonomics, sociology and psychology
We’ll be especially impressed if you have
- Experience working with Progressive Web Apps (PWAs)
- Experience in defining or refining design methodologies for the enterprise
- Strong curiosity on innovation and knowledge of the latest trends in digital experience
- Good knowledge of English spoken and written
- Familiar with Agile and Sprint work methodologies
Entando is a company that invests in their employees and in their happiness. Life at Entando can be challenging, but always FUN. We offer our people tremendous freedom with the space for open-thinking, group collaboration and true team-driven working dynamics. We offer a truly unique working environment with culture and benefits that no other companies in the region offer. Here at Entando...every employee has a voice...and we want to hear yours.
Here Are Some Of Our Perks
- Work remotely. Entando is committed to a flexible working environment
- Great work-life balance
- Professional development, career development & career planning
- High caliber, high quality team
- Values-driven organization
- Innovation sessions (where we welcome ALL employee ideas)
- High impact, high visibility projects
- Open source, upstream community development
- Many US-style perks and benefits
- and more...
Dear candidate, by answering to this job post and/or submitting your CV, your are authorizing us to process your data for potential selection and recruiting purposes only.